We customarily collect two types of information about you:
- information that you provide that personally identifies you (e.g., full name or phone number);
- information that does not personally identify you (e.g., your IP address or type of browser).
This information is conveyed to, held, and processed by us in the United States of America;
We commonly use this information to provide you with our website and related services, and to generate reports and data about online shopping;
We may on occasion, disclose this information to authorized third parties including our merchants, advertising and promotional partners and third party service providers for these purposes;
By enabling the use of "cookies," we work with and permit advertising networks to collect anonymous information about you to send you their ads and use said information to send you our promotions and advertisements (see section III below);
At your discretion, you may at any time opt-out of specific activities as set out below (see section VI);
We encrypt any information you input using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software and take practical security measures to safeguard information;
If you register with us, you will have the option and ability to update or correct the information you previously provided via the account section;
If you have any questions or concerns about privacy at Superiorpapers.com please contact us by clicking here;
Our websites and our services are not designed for suitable use by children under the age of 13;
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect two types of information related to you:
1. Personally Identifiable Information ("PII");
2. Non-Personally Identifiable Information ("Non-PII").
1. Personally Identifiable Information: PII includes any information that identifies you as person. We collect your PII when you choose to register with us or when you select to participate in an interactive feature of our Sites such as a review, survey or promotion. You may:
- provide your name, mail/shipping address, email address, credit card number and phone number when registering with our Sites or in connection with a contest entry;
- provide certain demographic information about you (e.g., age, gender, shopping interests and preferences, etc.) when participating in a survey or poll;
- post a general comment and/or recommendation on our Sites.
2. Non-Personally Identifiable Information: We additionally gather certain non-PII from you when you access our Sites including IP addresses and information relating to your browser, operating system, ISP, the third party website from which your visit originated and how you use our Sites such as the web pages you frequent, and the duration of your visits.
HOW WE USE & SHARE THE INFORMATION
PII and Non-PII is used to provide, or improve, our Sites and Services to you so that we have the ability to fulfill your requests, respond to your inquiries, better serve you and understand your needs, or it is used in other ways naturally associated with the circumstances in which you provided the information.
We may disclose PII and Non-PII to:
- our third party service providers
- our parent company, subsidiaries or other affiliated companies ("affiliated companies") for operational, marketing, and promotional purposes;
- co-promotional partners and others with whom we have marketing or other relationships;
- participating merchants
- our other users where you make the choice to publicly post reviews, comments, or any other information relating to products or services.
In addition, we use non-PII to help analyze patterns of traffic to our site, understand customer needs, interests, and trends, carry out targeted promotional activities (see "Preference Based Advertising" below).
SECURITY OF INFORMATION
We work to safeguard the security of your information during transmission by implementing Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input. We additionally use a secure server hosting location in the US, firewall protection, controlled access and encryption technology to protect your data. It should be noted, however, that while we strive to protect your PII, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online and take no responsibility nor or we liable for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of your PII. In lieu of your personally identifiable information being compromised in any unfortunate instance, we will directly notify you via e-mail to the most recent e-mail address you have provided us as soon as feasible under the circumstances (delays in notification may occur while we take necessary measures to determine the scope of the breach and restore reasonable integrity to the system, as well as for the legitimate needs of law enforcement if notification would impede a criminal investigation.)
YOUR OPTIONS & OPT-OUTS
You have many choices regarding how we use information about you, including: sign out our email distributions, contact us by clicking here; choose not to get any marketing information from us. You have an opportunity to change your information from your personal account .
If you have any questions, concerns, or issues regarding privacy at Superiorpapers.com please contact us by clicking here.
Our Sites and Services are not intended, nor are they designed for use by children under 13, children under 13 are restricted from and may not for any reason submit any PII to us. Also, if you are under the age of 18, you should only use Superiorpapers.com and submit information with the permission and involvement of a parent or guardian.