When you search the Internet for sites offering writing services, there is a great temptation of having college term papers free of charge. Don't fall into this trap. The paper you will download from such site is 100% plagiarized. Submitting such a paper will do you more harm than good. Using plagiarized writing has serious consequences. The most severe is exclusion from your educational establishment.
It is not worth risking your academic success.
Please read this page and educate yourself about plagiarism.
Plagiarism on college term papers takes various forms. These are the most wide-spread:
- Downloading a free college term paper. Most of these papers have been written and used by other students many times. Since paper swappers are mostly not among the good students, free papers are often of poor quality. The papers may also turn out to be too old (with citations being no more recent than the seventies).
- Copying an article from the Web or an online or electronic database. Only some of these articles will have the quantity and type of citations that academic research papers necessary for college term paper. If you receive a well- worded, highly informative essay with no citation (or with just a few). Most probably it must have been copied from an electronic source.
- Using a paper of a fellow student. Papers may be copied from students who have taken your course previously, from fraternity files, or from other paper-sharing sources near campus.
- Cutting and pasting to form a paper from a number of sources. The intro and conclusion in such papers are often student-written and therefore quite different from and weaker than the excellent body.
- Breaking quoting rules. A common example of such type of plagiarism is when a student quotes a sentence or two, places the end quotation mark and the citation, and then continues copying from the source. Or the student may copy from the source verbatim without any quotation marks at all, but adding a citation, implying that the information is the student's summary of the source.